Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Only Hot Yoga?

I've driven by the place countless times, years perhaps (maybe it converted along the way), but apparently there's a hot yoga place just down the road from me. Not just a hot yoga studio, but ONLY a hot yoga studio. That's balmy temperatures 24/7 (or however late they're open). I guess I shouldn't be surprised that in a metropolitan city of a million + there would be enough demand to keep and exclusively hot yoga studio up and running (and I assume profitable), but part of me is.

I do'nt know everyone, but the folks who live around the place, excited there's a studio so close, never return cause hot just isn't their thing. Surprisingly, the studio offers nothing more, a bit strange since you cold probably fill ONE class a week. Maybe I'll say something....

No comments:

Post a Comment