Tuesday, January 3, 2012

More Yoga, Better Community

I was shocked to see the signup sheet for yoga at our local community center. It was totally full for the upcoming quarter. It seems as though yoga is an excellent way to take care of your body, but also to meet some neighbors! Have you tried looking for community driven yoga classes. Yea, anybody can go to the 'yoga store' but there's something unique and fun with hanging out with folks who live in the same community. I'll have to sign up next time before it fills!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    Yoga is awesome. I am going to go to the Y in my local community and take Yoga. Right now, I do Yoga three days a week in the comfort of my own home. However, after watching Yoga DVDs over and over again it gets a little boring with knowing exactly what's coming next. And yes, it will be fun to be with my neighbors.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete